Advent Day 4… a day late. It’s Henry V’s fault. Him and his band of brothers.
Where’s number 4?
Ah ha, the WINE. Of course. Tasty.
And WHO’S behind it?
Jude Law! Also tasty. I saw him playing Henry V last night – a brilliant production, ending a brilliant season of Michael Grandage‘s plays at the Noel Coward Theatre. I think The Cripple of Innishman, starring Daniel Radcliffe, was my favourite.
- Henry V, Noël Coward Theatre – theatre review: Jude Law does justice to Shakespeare’s conflicted king (standard.co.uk)
- Jude Law makes a charismatic warrior-king in a bulging codpiece in Henry V (metro.co.uk)
- Jude Law as ‘Henry V’ is (Probably) The Best Acting Performance of 2013 (contactmusic.com)
- Jude Law’s Henry V ‘reigns supreme’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Jude Law: ‘You’ve got to let go of vanity ‘ (telegraph.co.uk)